Sunday, March 3, 2013

Feeling Sketchy # 48

It is still raining here in Brisbane and it doesn't appear that it is going to end anytime soon. No wonder everywhere is flooded we have had half our annual rainfall already this month. Fortunately, we are safe from flooding but my heart goes out to those who have suffered so much. Some places have flooded 4 times in 2 months. I don't think I could cope with that.

On to my card for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog. This appears to be such an easy sketch but for some reason I really struggled with it.

Here is my card
 
and here is the sketch for us to follow.
 
 
 


Stamps - Bildmalarna
             - Heartfelt Creations

Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Die - Spellbinders - Floral Ovals




3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Sharyn. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Sharyn, this is just gorgeous! What a sweet little image. You have done a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us again at Feeling Sketchy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Sharyn I look forward to seeing your entries each week :)
    Thanks for joining us @ feeling sketchy again this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.