Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Easter card

I don't normally send Easter cards but this year I am making an exception.  I made this card with a free image from the Imagine That Progressive Challenge and Inspiration blog and I am so pleased with how it turned out. You can join in this challenge by purchasing either the Easter Frame Outline OR the Easter Frame Color version and you too will receive the next challenge image free. Each time you play, you get a free digi.








I printed the image twice - the second one slightly larger - and cut out the lilies and butterfly from the larger image. I then punched some fern type leaves and layered them on 3D tape to the bottom of the card.

7 comments:

  1. *gasp* oh this is just BEAUTIFUL Sharyn!! love that you added the extra lillies and butterfly at the bottom-helps fill space and is so pretty! Love the frame on light yellow too! THank you so much for playing and posting at IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES today! *Ü*
    ~kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I added your card as a sample in my store here - and linked to your blog. Hope that's okay! *Ü* Gorgeous card... thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card i love what you have done with Kris's image ,Hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.