Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beautiful Corners

Phew! Just made the deadline this week. I had Easter all planned as a craft weekend but that just hasn't happened. This is my card for  week #52 at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

I am also entering this card in the Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge - Anything Goes and
Addicted to Stamps and More - Addicted to Colours.






Stamp - Magnolia
Die - Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Butterfly Corner
Embossing Folders - Cuttlebug - Heritage Swirls
                                                   - Brickyard
Coloured with Prismacolor Pencils














1 comment:

  1. Oh my Sharyn this is gorgeous. I love how you have interpreted the sketch this week.
    Thanks for joining us @ Feeling Sketchy again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.