Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge

When I first started working with the image I used on this card I never realized just how beautiful she is. I quickly fell in love with her. The image and sentiment  are from Shelleys Images and are offered as a freebie on the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge site. If you decide to play along all you have to do is create at least one project and link it to the site. There are several other challenges running as well so check them all out.






Image and Sentiment - Shelleys Images
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Dies - Spellbinders - Floral Ovals
Coloured with Prismacolor pencils

2 comments:

  1. Love the white on white, Sharyn. You did a fabulous job with that beautiful image. Thanks so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    HUGS!
    Christine
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is truly gorgeous! Locke the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.