Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Elephants

 
 
This is my card for the Outlawz Freebie Challenge for March. The super cute image was supplied by Gerda Steiner Designs . I mirrored the image to get a second elephant and coloured with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment was computer generated.
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Outlawz Progressive Challenge  -  March Progressive/Freebie
The Corrosive Challenge Blog  -  #220 Our Animal Friends
Sister Act Card Challenge  -  #97 Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful and great colors on your image! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge
    xxxx Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love colours combo.Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little fellas are so dang cute, Sharyn your colouring is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.