Tuesday, July 15, 2014

In The Tree Tops

 
I used a file that I purchased from the Silhouette Store for the background of this card to give the impression the "ladybug" was swinging in the tree tops. Not sure I have achieved the look I was going for but I'm pleased with how it turned out. The image is from the "Ladybug on Swing" set and is available from the Imagine That! online store.
 
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
My Craft Creations  -  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge  -  Anything Goes
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love how this turned out Sharyn *Ü* Beautiful cutting die and so fitting for this li'l swinging ladybug *Ü* Love the li'l pink flower tops on the swing too, all very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.