Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wishful Asha

 
 
Yikes!!! I can't believe August is almost over and once again I'm cutting it fine to get my entry into the Outlawz Progressive/ Freebie Challenge. The image we were given to create with this month is the beautiful "Wishful Asha" from Make It Crafty.
The image was coloured with Prismacolor pencils

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude  -  #6 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations         -  #3 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room door  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge  -  Must use Patterned Paper


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and beautiful layout. Your coloring is wonderful.Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute image and brilliantly coloured. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    TTCRD DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.