Monday, October 7, 2013

Inspirational Post

It was my turn to write an inspirational post for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog and this is what I wrote:


I'm Sharyn, one of the Design Team Members on the Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog. Our sponsor this month is Whimsy Farm Twine and I would like to show you some of the different ways you can use your twine.



I have created 3 projects using Whimsy Farm Twine as the focal point. My first project is a "Thank You" card.



I wrote the word "Thanks" lightly in pencil and then using a piercing tool pre made the holes for stitching. Then stitched with the black and white twine - Bessie.



The tassel on this bookmark was made with red and white twine. Tassels are very easy to make, just Google "bookmark tassel" and you will find plenty of directions so you can make your own.



and finally to wrap this gift box I used purple and white - Phoebe.

I hope I have been able to inspire you to get the most out of your twine and don't forget to get your projects linked up by the end of the week to be in this months draw.



1 comment:

  1. Really love your inspirational post Sharyn! You did such an awesome job.
    They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.