Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spring is in the Air



It is spring here in my part of the world so I thought I would make todays showcase card for the Imagine That! Challenge Blog with that in mind. For my image I used "Butterfly Teeka" available at the Imagine That! store here. I have added glitter to her wings but unfortunately it doesn't show up in the photo.

 
 
Large Butterfly die cut - Cheery Lynn Designs
All other elements cut with Silhouette Cameo
Coloured with Prismacolor Pencils
 
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Anything Goes Challenge Blog  -  #100 In the Garden
 
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  Make It Sparkle
 
Through The Craft Room Door  -  Anything Goes
 
Tuesday Throwdown  -  #165 Things with Wings
 
Lady Anne's Challenges  -  Must Have Wings
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation, Sharyn. Cute image. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, Sharyn, and it's perfect for our Things with Wings challenge. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharyn, I just love this cutie on the side step fold card...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh this is sooo cute. Love the great fold you have done. And I would love for it to be spring.. and going towards summer and not winter lol

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cutel!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly's sparkle challenge, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharyn, this card is just FABBY!! Lovely colors, love the side step layout and just everything about this. Super duper job *Ü* I came to comment also on your Penguin card today posted at IT. I will check back later but wanted to say how much I LOVE what you did with that digi!! Your embossing is lovely--THANK YOU!! you always do such a gorgeous job with my digis. So lucky to have you on my team *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.