Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #10

The Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog has a fabulous prize in their current challenge. A CD filled with  every "Eleanor & Pickles" digi to date.
My card for this challenge is using a digi image by Heather Valentin called "Stardust Satyress" and was coloured with Prismacolor pencils. The card base was cut using the Silhouette CAMEO and then inked with Distress Inks.

 
 
 
I am also entering this card into
 
Natalie and Amy's Challenge Blog where the theme this month is "Fantasy"
Digi Galore Challenges where the theme is "Anything but a Square"
Fresh Brewed Designs where the theme is "Mermaids/Fairies/Fantasy"
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that card base Sharyn! I really do need to use my poor old Cameo a lot more than I do. Can you believe that I've had a Black Cat Cougar for a couple of years now...and it's only been used once? Shame on me!

    Ok...so I'm now inspired to play around with my cutting files some more. Did you create that cutting file or buy it somewhere? It's a fab one. Love how you've distressed it too...really beautiful.

    AND you've done a fabulous job with colouring Stardust Satyress...really beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad I have inspired you to use your Cougar more. I wish I could take the credit for designing the card base but no! I purchased it from the Silhouette online store.

      Delete
  2. Stunning card, just love the frame, and the image is beautiful, the addition of the flowers on the side make this just perfect - thankyou for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Lynn DT :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a positively stunning creation, nice work! Thank you for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! lovely little piece of art! thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous, love the card base will have to lookout for that in the Silhouette store. Beautiful image and lovely colours and embellies. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love to read them all.